Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anywhere But Here...

I wish for a place
where the earth doesn't shake
If the earth won't be still, then I will
and my friends can be my family,
and they can be my company
then I'll take them to a party and we'll have fun



can you tell me if I'm near to anywhere but here?

I wish for a place where it's not such a waste
I can tell the girls my name,
it's okay although it's plain

If I could sleep
then I would dream of what you promised me
and everything would seem better than it is.
I wish for a place where I could go
'cause everything here moves so slow.

Can you tell me if I'm near to anywhere but here?

I wish for a place where the earth doesn't shake.
If the earth won't be still,
then you and I will.

Can you tell me if I'm near to anywhere but here?

No comments: