Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LIFE HOUSE

Lifehouse is an American rock band. They came to prominence in 2000 with the hit single "Hanging by a Moment" from their debut album, No Name Face. The single won a Billboard Music Award for Hot 100 Single of the Year, beating out Janet Jackson and Alicia Keys for the No.1 Single of 2001. In 2002, they released their follow up album Stanley Climbfall. The band's third album, self-titled Lifehouse, was released in 2005. The band released their fourth studio album, Who We Are, on June 19, 2007. The trio consists of Jason Wade, Rick Woolstenhulme Jr. and Bryce Soderberg, and an additional guitarist, Ben Carey when they tour.” ( from http://lifehouserocks.multiply.com/)

You and Me

What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive.I can't keep up and I can't back down. I've been losing so much time. Cause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do..Nothing to lose / prove. And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right. I'm tripping on words. You've got my head spinning. I don't know where to go from here. There's something about you now, I can't quite figure out. Everything you do is beautiful. Everything you do is right.

No comments: