Saturday, September 20, 2008

Between The Lines

Time.... to tell me the truth//To burden your mouth for what you say....pieces of paper in the way//Cause i cant continue pretending to choose the opposite sides on which we fall//loving you later....if at all. No right minds could wrong ... this many times//My memory is cruel, Im queen of attention to details//Defending intentions if he fail. It sounded familiar in a way//I could have sworn i'd heard him say it ten thousand times//If only i had been listening//Leave unsaid unspoken....eyes wide shut.. unopened//You and me...always between the lines


I thought i thought i was ready to bleed //That we'd move from the shadows on the wall//And stand in the center of it all. Too late two choices to stay or to leave//Mine was so easy to uncover//So i've learned to listen through silence//I tell myself all the words he surely meant to say//I'll talk until the conversation doesn't stay on...


Wait for me i'm almost ready.....When he meant let go // Leave unsaid unspoken

No comments: