Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God understands...

God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. ~Author Unknown

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.
~Mary C. Crowley

God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. ~St. Augustine

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them. ~Author Unknown

Maybe the atheist cannot find God for the same reason a thief cannot find a policeman.
~Author Unknown


"...I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.
~Vincent van Gogh,

People see God every day, they just don't recognize him. ~Pearl Bailey

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. ~Leo

Life is God's novel. Let him write it. ~Isaac

"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining.

I believe in love even when I am alone.
I believe in God even when He is silent".
~Author Unknown

No comments: