Monday, July 14, 2008

Through the year....


irr = ..'what i did last 5-10 july, again, editing a video for one loving couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, at Amara Sanctuary, Sentosa Island... and this song keep staying in my brain repeating the song over and over...love love love the song, the whole event was so romantic, roses everywhere.. my kind of night'

Through the year by Kenny Rogers

I can't remember when you weren't there/When I did'nt care... for anyone but you/I swear , we've been through everything there is/Can't imagine anything we've missed/Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do/

Through the year, you've never let me down/You turned my life around, the sweetest days Ive found...I've found with you ... through the years/I've never been afraid, I've loved the life weve made/And I'm so glad I've stayed, right here with you/Through the years......

I can't remember what I used to do/Who I trusted whom, I listened to before/I swear you've taught me everything I know/Can't imagine needing someone so/But through the years it seems to me/I need you more and more/

Through the years, through all the good and bad/I knew how much we had, Ive always been so glad/To be with you ... through the years/Its better everyday, youve kissed my tears away/As long as it's okay, I'll stay with you/Through the years/Through the years, when everything went wrong/Together we were strong, I know that I belonged/Right here with you ... /through the years/I never had a doubt, we'd always work things out/I've learned what loves about, by loving you/Through the years/Through the years, you've never let me down/You've turned my life around, the sweetest days I've found/I've found with you ... through the years/Its better everyday, youve kissed my tears away/As long as its okay, I'll stay with you...Through the years....

No comments: